Online Lessons continue (@ 10am) Wednesday October 21st
- The topic will be Lebensohl
- We can only accommodate 100 visitors, so it will be first come basis.
- The next topic will be what you tell us you would like to learn.
- You can download and/or print our our lessons.
- The slides from the last lesson have been posted to our Lesson Slides page.
Lessons will contain some of the material in topics listed below.
Send us an email email@example.com and tell us what you'd like to learn!
We are sure everyone is aware that most conventional bids are alert-able. There has been a subtle change in the alert requirement for any Ace-Asking or Keycard-Asking bid. These are conventional bids that, until recently, had never been alert-able. But now it is required that they be post-alerted. Post-alert means you do not have to alert the bid when it is made, but you do have to make your opponent aware, with an alert at the conclusion of the bidding that the particular bid was a Ace- or Keycard-Asking bid.